Keeping You Safe
Before you make your visit to The Fire Station, your ticket booker will receive a pre-visit email – it is important that you read this information, as it will confirm what, if anything, you need when you arrive at the venue.
Security at The Fire Station Auditorium
In order to keep our visitors and staff safe, we operate with certain security procedures:
- Bag searches may be in operation on entry to The Fire Station Auditorium.
- We will NOT be offering a cloakroom service
- No alcohol purchased outside the venue will be permitted
- No glass will be allowed inside the auditorium
- Dangerous items will not be permitted
- Large bags (bigger than a handbag) will not be permitted
- We respectfully ask that all visitors minimise luggage brought to the building where possible, as this will help us to keep things running smoothly. Large bags can be booked into the Premier Inn, Sunderland (3 minutes’ walk) www.stasher.com
- Please note that refusal to allow a bag search will result in non-entry to the venue